Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, everyone. I wish I had an actual piece prepared, but I don't. Because I was too busy celebrating the birth of our lord 2011 by watching television on Netflix.


If I was trying to impress you, reader, I would've claimed that it's because of my MASSIVE HANGOVER that I got from drinking champagne with hot models and famous rappers in a 3 day long New Year's party. But I'm not. I spent Saturday and Sunday watching Bones. I like Bones.

Not these bones. Also, I don't know why it's on its side. Just tilt your head.
I also watched Psych, and The Good Guys, and probably something else that I'm forgetting. But it was okay. It was a nice, low-key way to spend the beginning of the year. I think people too often get wrapped up in the idea of 1/1 as a new beginning, and if this fresh start doesn't go perfectly, it's okay to throw up your hands and go "fuck it!" So my solution was to not do anything.


And it worked out for me. I feel perfectly fine about the New Year. It's another 12 months of opportunities for me to take or leave. Sure, I have dreams and goals, but I'm not setting a hard deadline. I'm just going to keep on keeping on, and see where it takes me.


Oh! It was Family Feud! We also watched Family Feud!

No comments:

Post a Comment